Tuesday 30 December 2014

Library Christmas - day 7

On the 7th day of Christmas my library gave to me:


T is for tablet computers (e.g. iPads); teachers (supporting schools); teaching / training (librarians teaching); teens; toys; treasure hunts; trusted. Previously my library gave to me:

C - crime fiction, careers information, community memory, classics and help with my CV;
U - understanding, unemployment (support during), and the unexpected;
D - democracy, databases, downloads and diversity
O - open for all, opportunity and outreach
R - research, relaxation, reading groups and recommendations
P - personal development, partnerships, political literacy and power.

The Library A to Z comes from LibraryAtoZ  and materials can be shared from this site under CC-BY license.

No comments:

Post a Comment